Monday, July 18, 2022

Crafting fun with my grandson

Happy Monday morning! Hope your enjoying your summer. It's coming to an end way to fast. I didn't really make any cards this week except with my grandson Joaquin. He just loves to be in the craft room and use inks, makers and lots of glitter. He made a couple of cards I'm sharing with you today.
All by himself he used the ink and brush
to add the sky and dirt to his card. He stamped
the trees and I helped him with the saying.
He stamped the camper and we used a
die cut and attached it to the card. 

He is so proud of what he does. 
I just love it.  

He saw a hamburger card and asked if
he could make one. I put this one 
together as a sample for him.
Bad grandma, I didn't get a picture 
of his card. (sad face)

Here he is just inking away. He really
got a kick out of making the chips too.

Seeing all the ideas he has and what he wants to make is so much fun! Sending you well wishes and smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment