Monday, July 25, 2022

School Days

Happy Monday to you! First day of school is just a few weeks away. I wanted to make cards for my grandkids to celebrate their first day of school. I was inspired by a crayon card I saw on Pinterest. The card had six crayons across it with google eyes. I wanted just one crayon as a card.  I found a coloring page of crayons and printed them on colored paper.  

I folded the paper and hand cut out the crayon. 
I picked the kid's favorite colors and added the
eyes and their names. 

So darn cute!


Inside of the youngest boys since they
are not going to school but they have
to have what all the other kids get. (smiling)



This card is for my daughter-in-law who
graduated in May. Yes I am that far behind
on cards! 

 Hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment