Monday, July 11, 2022

Homemade birthday cards

Happy Monday! I'm finally showing off my homemade cards I received for my birthday back in May. 

My sister-in-law Pauline made this 
beautiful card. The gold leaf backing
was also lined inside the card. Wish 
you could see this in person, it's stunning!
Thank you Pauline!




This card was made by Debbie, one
 of my crafting friends. I miss you Debbie!
I love the saying "Enjoy the Moment"
and the image is just perfect. I have to
take this advice in my busy life!
Thank you Debbie!


Here is Heather's card. So beautiful. I love
to garden and I love flowers so she knows
me well! What a perfect card, I love it!
Thank you Heather!


This one filled my heart with love and joy. My
 granddaughter Tessa drew her and I as queens. 

Thank you all for making my birthday special. I'm blessed to have such caring and loving women in my life! God Bless you all. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment