Monday, May 6, 2019

Thank you note cards

 Happy May Monday! Hope your all having a wonderful day! It's been a few weeks since my last posting. I have been super busy with so many different things that I haven't had anytime for crafting. I finally made it to my craft room and made these note cards. Have you purchased the $5.00 box of 50 note cards from Michael's? Guess what? I have about 3 boxes of them. Hummm I wonder how that happened?.....heehee  I decided to use them to make these cards.

I cut plain colored cards down to a 3x6 for the base of
the cards. Using the pattern cards, I cut them in half
and used them as the top layer of the card. Then
used ribbon, flowers and a "thank you" stamp. 

This card was made using a SU stamp
on the plan cards with added ribbon. 

I added lace under the thank you and flowers. 


These two have ribbon and an flower. 
Hope you have a wonderful Month of May! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment