Monday, April 15, 2019

Seeds of Change

Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing some projects I am working on for my TOPS group. We are having our annual conference now in April. Every year TOPS comes up with a new theme for the year. This years theme is "Seeds of Change".  Along with my wonderful neighbor Heather we cut out these cute little tools and buckets and made some tags for a Basil box to be sold at the Conference. 

Here is the basil box kit. We tied ribbon
around the boxes and added the tag.
(Sorry about the  pictures! They were
taken in my craft room)


I made these grab bags to sell miscellaneous items for a $1.00
Do you see the eye balls? I think they came out really cute. 
Thanks for letting me share my projects. Have a Happy Easter! God Bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment