Monday, May 13, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! Today I'm sharing some Teacher Appreciation gifts I made for my niece. She attends a daycare/preschool and my sister asked if I had any flowers growing outside to send with her to school. Nothing has bloomed yet in my yard but I did have my start up garden. My granddaughters planted seeds. They got carried away with planting the seeds, so I have no idea what kind of plants are in the pots.....hahaha

I printed the thanks on the computer, cut
them out and attached them to a flower stick. 


I also attached flowers to some hand
lotion. I told my sister to trace my niece's
hand and write "Hands Down Your
The Best Teacher Ever". 
My two older granddaughters made these
for their Mom for Mother's day. It was so
cute, the oldest granddaughter said
"My Mom is a super Hero". We had
so much fun making these. 
Thanks for letting me share today. You have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment