Monday, January 1, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2018! Did you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends? We hosted Christmas Eve with my husband's family and Christmas day with my family. Kids running everywhere, lots of food and we went Christmas Caroling for the first time. We sounded awful but it was so much fun. Our neighbors enjoyed it as much as we did. Since I was so busy preparing for Christmas and enjoying my grand kids I was not able to post, so I'll be posting Christmas stuff for the next few weeks. 
Santa's Pants.
 I saw this on Splitcoaststampers and
just had to make them. 

As my neighbor Heather would say,
"how can we Up One this project"
 I added the inside black
Santa belt. Attached white fauz fur, leather
textured paper for the belt and shinny paper
for the buckle. 

The original instructions used regular CS. 


This year I made a photo booth. I used curtains,
on a rod and thumb tacks to attach strings of
lights behind them. I found props from
the dollar store and made a few of my own.
It was so much fun! This is me and my Mom.
 
The silver Christmas Tree was my
husbands when he was a child. My
Mother-in-law gave it me. It brings
back such great childhood memories.
I had an aunt who had one and I just
loved it as a child and still do.
My sister Jovonna made this veggie tray.
She used a tree shapped styrofoam and
wrapped Char lettuce around it and attached
the broccoli, tomatoes and peppers with
 tooth picks. The picture dosen't show it but
it was HUGE. My husband and I ate broccoli
all week. No one wanted to take broccoli home
when there was so many sweets to eat....laughing 
Hope your New Year brings you Good Health, Happiness, Joy and lots of time for crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment