Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Gifts

Happy Monday. How is everyone today? Are you working on putting away all the Christmas decorations? Every year after all my decorations are packed away I find one more Christmas ball or some kind of decoration. Agghhh! (laughing) Today I am sharing some homemade Christmas gifts. Hope they make you smile!
This is the "Picture Memory Matching Game"
My goal was to make a set for each of my
 Nieces kids, some friends and my grand kids. 
Ha Ha I only got this one set made. I have
350 days to make them for this Christmas.
I better get started.....(smiling)
 
I didn't get permission to show my great
 nephew's pictures but they came out really cute.

My daughter made this as a Gag gift. Do you all
know what a Yeti is? My Daughter's friend asked her
if us City folk (her friend lives in a small rural area) 

would know what this was. Of course I didn't
get it. My daughter laughed so hard. "Yeti" is a very
 expensive name brand of coolers and water bottles.
What do I know about name brands? I shop at the
dollar store.......(lauging)

These are my grand daughters hand prints. I
made some salt dough and let Tessa play with it.
She had so much fun. It kept her busy for over
an hour.  She painted both hands. She was so
 proud of her hands.  Sharing the world through a
child's eye is the best gift at Christmas and all year. 
Thanks for letting me share! Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment