Monday, December 11, 2017

Friends and Cards

Happy Monday! The Christmas season is here. Are you ready? Not me. I usually shop the day after Christmas for the next year and I didn't do that last year (boohoo). I am still shopping, wrapping and had to buy my Christmas cards. So when my neighbor Heather asked if I wanted to come by to make Christmas cards, of course I ran right over.....Yippee 
These are the three cards we made. 

I left this Panda Bear card blank to
be used for whatever occasion I needed. 

Oh Dear, I made messes with this card.
The white words is a die cut. I had more glue
on the red card stock than I did the letters.
 so I added glitter glue to the whole card.
I promise it looks better in person.....(laughing)

This snowman is my favorite.
We used Tim Holtz water inks to
make the background. the snowman
is a die cut.
Heather and I plan to make our Christmas Cards for next year starting in the New Year. I'll keep you updated if that happens....(smiling) Have a wonderful day! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment