Monday, September 12, 2016

Memory Game

Happy Monday! Here we are already starting the second week in September. It's getting cooler outside and Fall is just around the corner. I have had no time for crafting but I wanted to make a birthday gift for my daughter-in-law's niece Mila. I took some pictures on our camping trip and thought it would be fun to share the pictures in a memory game. 
Using chip board, pattern paper and double pictures
from our camping trip I started the project.

Here is the chip board cut and the stamp set I used.

The pattern paper was cut in 8 x 8 and ran through the
printer with the above caption. Using the stamp sets
I stamp different images on the paper.

Each card measures 4 x 4.

Here is the back side of the memory game. I did use
Mod podge on both sides of the memory cards.

Since I didn't get permission to post Mila's picture
I covered her face. The other picture is of my
niece Isabella. 
 I hope Mila will have fun playing and seeing herself in this game. This will be my new gift for nieces and nephews. Have a super great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment