Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The world is a colorful place!

Happy Wednesday! How is everyone doing? It's been a while since I've posted anything. Life has been busy. If you remember we are remodeling our house. We were ready to start our down stairs and the stucco. While prepping for the stucco we discovered we needed a new roof. (UGH!) Moving forward a month we now have a new roof and new stucco. ( we had to fire the first stucco guy, that was a mess!!) So now we can start our down stairs with hopes it will be done by the end of the year. 

 I have done very little crafting (sad face). The card I am sharing today was done with my neighbor Heather about three weeks ago. She stopped by one night with the card cuttings and it's just what I needed. 
The tree and leaves are a die cut. 


I love the die cuts with the stitched edges.  I've added
it to my wish list....(laughing)

Inside card
Thank you for stopping by each week even when I was MIA!!  Have a super great day! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment