Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Thursday. So have you adjusted to the time change yet? Not me!! I am really having a hard time this year. I guess in a few weeks we won't even notice.  I hope! Today I want to share a gift I received from a crafting friend Bernadette. She stopped by a few weeks ago and brought this cute purse.  It inspired me to make my own purses. Thanks Bernadette. 
I believe she used SU double sided paper.
I love the bling she used as the snap for the purse. 

Here is the purse I made. As you can see my purse
is much smaller next to hers. I used the sizzix die cut.
 I think Bernadette used SU die cut. 

Of course I couldn't just make one, so I made
each of my TOPS members a little purse for
doing such a great job on the latest contest. 
Have a super great weekend. Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment