Monday, March 14, 2016

Quick Cards

Happy Monday.  Back in the day when we had our Wednesday Ladies Card Night, I had about 200 cards on hand at my beck and call. Now I only have about 20 cards and believe me ladies when I say the last 20 cards are not worthy of sending out. (laughing). When I first started making cards I thought they were the greatest things ever.  I look at them now and just laugh. I needed a couple of quick cards for two of the ladies at my TOPS group. So here is what I put together last minute really quick. 
I needed a sympathy card and a we miss you card. 

Used an embossing folder, stamps, flowers and bling.


The cartoon was already colored from a previous card
so I just glued it down, added ribbon, flowers and bling. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment