Monday, March 21, 2016

Chickens

Happy Monday. How is everyone today? It was officially the first day of Spring yesterday. Yuppie! How many of you went to the Stamp Convention here in Albuquerque last weekend? I went with my neighbor Heather and we had a great time.  I didn't go crazy this year and buy everything. Hee hee. Like I need anything....  My daughter has six chickens so we are blessed with fresh eggs. I saw this chicken at the stamp convention and just had to have it. It's made by Art Impressions.
I used embossing folders and die cuts. 

I just love the attitude of the chicken. She is just
telling you like it is......(laughing)

My husband didn't get this saying. You know the
old joke "Why did the chicken cross the road"?
Do you get it? Okay so maybe it's just me....?
Enjoy the first week of spring.  Watch out for those chickens crossing the road....(laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment