Monday, August 10, 2015

Cheater Cards

Happy Monday! Today's cards are what I call "Cheater Cards". They are note cards you add embellishments to and call them done.  They are usually quick and easy.  I made these note cards for a niece who is going off to college out of state this month.   We will miss her and wish her well!!!
The blank notes cards were purchased from Hobby Lobby.
 I originally bought them for the use of the  envelopes.
 I got 100 note cards and envelopes for only $5.00.

The stamp set is from Mama elephant. I used a
frame die cut to add to the note card. 

The Cat embellishment is from Creatology-felt stickers in the
children's section at Hobby Lobby,  They make the cutest
embellishments.  Check them out next time your there.
The Hola is a wooden stamp from Stampabilities.

 I needed the embellishment be mail  friendly so
 no extra postage was needed. So all the embellishments
are pretty flat. 

The flower part of these note cards are pre-printed.
I just added the bird and a couple of branches. 

The bird was made using the SU Bird Punch.
I made a couple of music note cards for her without the "Cheater" note cards used here.  I will post them later this week.  Have a awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment