Friday, August 14, 2015

Just A Note

Happy Friday!  Any plans for the weekend?  Have your kids started school already?  The month of August is the mad dash for school supplies, clothes etc.  I miss my kids being little but I don't miss the crazy trips to the store for school supplies.  I always call that aisle the "war zone".  It's just so crazy busy with parents and kids begging for the supplies they want or the frustration of not finding what you need. Best of luck to all you parents out there this school year.  Here are a couple of cards I made for my niece.  She is a music major so I used sheet music for the cards.  

I ink distressed the music paper, crumbled it and ran it
through an embossing folder to make it look old.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you find time for crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment