Monday, November 3, 2014

Snowman Gift Card Holder

Welcome to my blog today.  Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour on Saturday night?  It's hard to adjust to the new time change.Yuck!  Remember my Football contest I did with my TOPS group?  (See October 10th's posting.) The game ended last week so now I had to come up with gifts for the winning team. I decided to make something they could use at Christmas time. 
I used the SU Top Note die to make these cute snowman.


 I drew the smiles on with a marker so each
one is a little different. 

I free hand cut the nose, inked them and drew
brown lines to make each one unique. I used
pink chalk for the checks.

Here is the back of the snowman where you insert
a gift card or money.  You can write/sign your name
here also. 

I wanted to display them at the TOPS meeting so I
added the strip of CS to help them stand up. 

You can still fold them down to fit into an envelope.

Lets hope the TOPS ladies like them. 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope you have a Happy Snowman of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment