Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pocket Album

Today I am sharing another 6-pocket mini album with you.  I used an 8x8 paper packet from "My Minds Eye".  I bought this many moons ago at Hobby Lobby.  It was sitting in my closet just waiting to be used. 


Front cover with a pull out pocket.
 
The inside panels with the four pockets.



All the tags pulled out. You can't tell by the
pictures  but this paper is covered 
in glitter,
shimmer and embossed. 

Inside without the tags.

The back side.
So this was suppose to be the front pocket, but I glued the
paper with the inside pockets upside down....EEEEEEEE
So I made it the back cover even though the paper
is upside down. (this picture is with it right side up)
(Here you see it up side down the way I left it)
Can you tell it's upside down?  I was just sick when
I did that.....Oh well.  it worked out okay.....
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment