Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Music Invites

Hello everyone.  Today I am sharing an invitation I made for my niece Katrina. My sister-in-law Pauline asked if I would could make invitations for Katrina's college Senior Clarinet recital and of course I said yes. Katrina loves birds and music so I put together a card with both and this is what we came up with.
Here is all the cuttings for the invitations. Doesn't look
like much does it?

A close up of each piece.

Here is my work table adding the branches to the white CS. 



I cut the branch in half and used it on two invites so some of 
them have the bird on the right and the others on the left.  


This is the original note card I made and posted on 4/14/2014.
Looks much better with the blue bird. 

My niece printed the information on the inside of the white CS.


Katrina wanted to insert her  picture, so using a music
 punch I added a strip at the top inside panel.  
You have a awesome day!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment