Monday, April 28, 2014

6-Pocket card/album

Happy Monday to you! I have been working on making a mini photo album.  It's a lot of work but I am enjoying making it.  I have been viewing You Tube videos to get ideas for my album.  Of course I get distracted with other crafting videos, so not sure when the mini album will be done...hee hee. I found this video "6-Pocket Insert Mini Album"  from Papercrafter 45 YouTube.  I decided to make it as a baby shower card/gift for my daughters friend who is having a baby in June. 
The paper packet is from KC & Company "Itsy Bitsy.
It's really pretty baby paper. I've made several

cards with this paper packet. 

These are die cuts and punches. 

The cover has a pocket you pull out to add a baby picture. 

The inside has four pockets with tags. 

Here are the tags pulled out of the pockets.
You can add pictures or journal on the tags. The tag
on the left has a place to write name, weight etc. 

Inside without the tags.

Back side with a pull out tag for another picture. 


Sending you sunshine and smiles today.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment