Monday, December 2, 2013

Bottle tags

Happy December to you!!!  Only 23 more days before Christmas. 
I was at Heather's house next door last week and going into her craft room is like going to Michael's or Hobby Lobby.  She has everything.  Sitting on her desk were these cute red octopuses.  She had made a birthday celebration card with them.  Of course she gave me some and cut out the happy birthday, cheers and glasses.  I decided to make wine bottle holders with them. 
Looking at these now I should have used a light blue paper
so it looked like water.  Duh!!!  Oh well next time.....LOL


Can you see the wine glasses?  They are cut from vellum paper
and colored with inked markers to look like wine.  Another
reason I should of used colored CS instead of the white.  The
wine glasses would have shown up better.........

I added the googly eyes to the octopuses. 
Cheers to you!! Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment