Friday, November 29, 2013

Celebrate

Happy Black Friday to you!  Did you get out there with all the crazy shoppers and get some good deals? My sister Renee and I were one of those shoppers.  We went every year.  On Thanksgiving day we would look over the sales and map out the stores we would hit for the best buys.  We would get up at 3am and be in line at 4am.  It was so much fun!!  She lives in AZ now so I really miss her!!  That was back in the days when the stores didn't open on Thursdays. For those of you who shopped I hope you got some great deals.

Here is today's card.  I guess I should have made it  Black and White to celebrate Black Friday....LOL
The stamp is from CTMH and the flower was made using a die cut. 


The paper is from a paper packet from KC & Company. 
You have a super great day.  Enjoy all those Thanksgiving leftovers....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment