Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hello Everyone! Today I am sharing some more wine bottle tags. 
All three of these were made using 12x12 CS.
One pattern sheet and one plain sheet.  I made all
the embellishments for the holders. 

I stamped, cut and attached the NOEL to the holder.
I used a die cut for the flower.  I added the three leaves and
some bling to make a holly.  I distressed all the edges with brown ink. 

Here I attached several different kinds of embellishments
along with ribbon and lace. 

The key was off a sweater I got at a garage sale.  Yes a sweater.
The sweater was covered in keys.  It was the craziest sweater
I ever saw.  I bought it just for the keys. LOL So now I have
about 30 keys to craft with. The green Christmas tree is a
sticker and I added the pink flower. 

This one is very simple.  I just stamped the joy
and used a die cut to make the poinsettia. You can't
see in the picture but the paper does have some glitter on it. 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope your day is filled with joy and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment