Monday, October 14, 2013

Wedding Cookies

Happy Monday to you.  I warn you today's post is a long one.  I am sharing lots of pictures of the cookies for the Wedding reception.  My sister Lisa made 320 vanilla/almond sugar cookies for the Wedding.  She did such a fantastic job and everyone thought they were store bought.  Not only are Lisa's cookies beautiful they taste good too.  Thank you Lisa you are the BEST!!

My Mother-in-law Isabel made 300 biscochitos for the Wedding also.  Her biscochitos are the BEST you will ever taste.  People offer to pay her to make them for her. They are delicious!

These are the finished cookies all package and ready to go. 

What the cookie looks like before it's decorated. 

This is my sister Lisa.  She is busy baking the cookies. 

My daughter Stephanie and Lisa frosting the cookies.




The cookies are cooling waiting to be frosted. 

This is Rena (the Bride) She came by to help. 



These are the tags I made to attach to the cookies. 




These are the biscochitos my mother-in-law made.
This is the dough along with the cookie press and some cookies
ready to be baked. (sorry about the blurred picture)

This is my mother-in-law Isabel.  I am so blessed to have
her as my mother-in-law.  I love her with my whole heart!
She is 87 years old and still going strong.  She normally rolls
out the dough, then uses a cookie cutter to make her cookies.
Since she was  making so many I helped out by using the cookie press.

While the cookies are still warm she rolls them in a pan
of sugar and cinnamon.  Mmmmmm so good! 
So by now you are either sick of seeing cookies or wish you had one with your coffee...LOL  Thank you for letting me share my family with you whom I love so much.  Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment