Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Masculine Card

Wow! I can't believe it but I finally made it into my craft room.  My room is a mess!!!  Somehow I was able to made a few cards while I was tripping over everything...I really need to clean out that room.
I made this card for my daughter's boyfriend.  His
birthday was Sunday.  The stamps are from CTMH
and the paper is very old SU paper. 

I was going to use a cream ribbon on the card but I think
the burlap is more masculine.


This is the second card I made.  Same cuttings just
rearranged the parts in a different way. 


Instead of using burlap I used this metal corner to add
a little something to the card.  The metal corners are from
CTMH and the are peel and stick.  

Here the cards are together.  

Inside the cards

Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment