Friday, October 11, 2013

 It's Friday.  Are you ready for this wonderful Fall weekend?
  This is just a few misc. things for the Wedding I thought you might like to see.  
The Flower bouquet the bridesmaids carried. 

I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it was a great idea.
  I put this in the women's bathroom.  Can you guess the
most used item?  The hair spray and Tic-Tacs. 
See sign below.


These are the belts I made for the bridesmaids dresses.
I found the jewels at Bessies and got a roll of gray ribbon

from Hobby Lobby.  I first glued the jewels onto the ribbon.
Once that was dry I added some stitching onto the back 
to make sure they didn't fall a part.  

Before the  bridesmaids asked me to make these belts
they priced them in the stores.  The cost ran from $45.00 to $100.00 each. 
  Wow Ladies, we are in the wrong business with our paper crafting
we should have went into Wedding planning....LOL


This was the maid of honors belt.  She found the belt in a
clearance bin but it was attached to a white ribbon.  I removed
the jewels from the ribbon and attached to the gray ribbon below.

They looked beautiful on the dresses.  Have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment