Thursday, October 24, 2013

Flip and Fold Card

Hello to all my blog friends.   I found this card style by accident while viewing a video from the Hen House on "YouTube." I very rarely watch crafting video's on "YouTube" but this lady Beth Beard did a great job on her step by step video for the Flip and Fold card you see here. Of course I used different paper and embellishments but I just love this fold.  I made this card  for my nephew who was born on Halloween. 
The paper I used is from SU and the stamp sets are CTMH.

Partial unfolded

Completely opened.

The bats are from a Martha Stewart line punch. 

The back of the card.  I think it looks pretty cool. 
So what do you think?  I just fell in love with this style of card.  I might use it for my Christmas cards.  Oh Dear I better get started with that......LOL Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment