Wednesday, October 23, 2013

 I had so much fun making the accordion-style card wallet I had to make another one.  This one I made for my brother-in-law's birthday.
The tree stamp is from CTMH.  I used a piece of string
as the tie to hold it together.  I didn't want to use ribbon
and make it look to girly since it's for a man's birthday. 

Inside of the card.  I used the tree embossing folder to
give its some manly texture on the pockets. 

I think a little owl would look great sticking out of the
pocket here.  I guess that will be my next project...hee hee  


I used the tools stamp set from "Craft Lounge" and tool
dimensional stickers from "Jolee's" to decorate the inside.
Hope you enjoyed this card style as much as I have.  You crafty women out there have probably already done some of these I am sure.  The one thing I love about Pinterest is seeing everyone's ideas and blogs.  Happy stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment