Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall

Happy Monday to you!  I saw this "Tile"  technique on Splitcoast Stampers and wanted to try it.  Mine didn't come out the way it should have no matter how many times I tried.  Finally I thought what the heck, I would use what I made and just go with it....LOL
You start with a white CS and score lines making the nine
square tiles.  Using a masking technique you distress the
nine squares leaving the edges white.  I just couldn't do it!!
So I just distressed and inked the whole card, stamped

the leafs and just went with it.....hee hee 

The tree stamps are from SU.

I bent each score line and distressed each line with ink
to give it a dark line look. 


Have a wonderful day filled with beautiful fall colors and fresh air.  God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment