Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Wedding shower for my niece on Sunday was so wonderful! My sister-in-law's out did themselves.  The presentation was gorgeous, flowers everywhere, beautiful center pieces and delicious food.  Fun was had by all!!  Here are a few things I made for the shower.  


When I saw this cross at Hobby Lobby I just loved it.  I felt it needed
something, like pearls but when I saw the charms I knew that was it. So
I added the charms, pearls, flowers and ribbon.

These charms are just adorable!

This is the basket I decorated for her Wedding Wishes cards .

These are the utensils I shared back on May 23rd.  I arranged them
in a crystal basket with ribbon

Here is the card I made for Rachel.  I used a stamp set from SU for
the dress and saying.The green flowers with pearls are a punch.
The purple flowers in the corner are rub ons.

Inside the card. I used more rub ons.

Close up of the rub ons.  They are glitter rub ons and I added the pearls.
I will share pictures of the shower and the wedding pictures sometime at the end of July or August.  I don't want to take the excitement away from the bride and groom by sharing pictures before they do.  Hope your day is filled with sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment