Thursday, May 31, 2012

I have a High School graduation party this weekend.  I wanted to incorporate the school emblem some how onto the card so using the front and inside flap of the graduation announcement I created this card.
This is the graduation announcement we received for the graduation.

I cut out the "Class of 2012" using a die cut, added the  hat, diploma,
ribbon and stars.  Stamped "The Tassels is worth the Hassle" 
Inside of the card

Using a circle punch I punch the Roswell emblem and added black and silver paper.

I took the inside fold of the announcement and stamped "Congratulations" on the top.
I inserted the cash where the name card of the graduate was.
The "Centennial Graduates" was part of the announcement .


Behind the money I added a Scripture. 
You have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment