Monday, May 28, 2012

Can you believe it's the last week of May already.  May is filled with blooming flowers, sunshine, Mother's day, birthdays, graduations, first communions and baptisms. Wow I need a vacation....LOL.  Here are a couple of Graduation cards I made.

The stamp is Paper Inspirations from Hobby Lobby.
The diploma is a sticker, I added ribbon and some black stars. 

The owl is a SU punch, the wings are made using the SU
scallop punch, The hat is a die cut and the paper was stacked in
my loose section so not sure where I got it.  

Inside of the card.
I saw this style of card on a blog and thought it was so cute.
Can't remember which blog it was, Sorry!
Happy Memorial Day to you.  Don't forget to say THANK YOU to a veteran today.  Keep our soldiers and their families in your daily prayers.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment