Monday, March 7, 2022

Just sittin' here

Happy Monday! We know it's March when all the winds come blowing in and one day you wear shorts and the next day a jacket.....(smiling). How many of you like to just color? A few weeks back I had some free time and decided I wanted to do some kind of relaxing crafting. I'm sure as some of you know crafting can sometimes seem like a labor of love, so I decided coloring would be relaxing.  This Cat stamp is from Close To My Heart (CTMH) and thought it would be fun to color. It took me a couple of weeks to finally get around to making a card with it. 


The lamp shade and saying are from 
another CTMH stamp set. I used
Prismacolor pencils and Turpenoid 
to color the cat. 


Inside the card I left it blank so I could
use it for any occasion. 
Have a super great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment