Monday, March 14, 2022


Happy Monday! I was able to spend some time in my craft room on Sunday. If any of you follow Jennifer Magurie you know she has asked all crafters/card makers to a make a card in the colors of the Ukrainian flag or using Sunflowers, which is their national flower. She ask if we would share them on social media using the hashtag #CardsForUkraine. I decided to do a quilt type card using the colors of the flag. Our prayers, hope and love are with the people of Ukraine! 

I used my 1 1/4" punch to cut out several
squares. Then cut some of them in half.
Using a 5 x  5 piece of card stock, I
arranged each block first to make
 sure the pattern was correct before 
gluing them down. The embossing
 folder is smaller than the card so I had 
to line it up a second time to emboss the 
whole card. 

I left the inside blank to be used as
needed. 

Sending you all hugs and Blessings! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment