Monday, October 5, 2020

It's a guy thing

Happy October Monday! I saw this fun fold and thought it would make perfect guy cards. Masculine cards are always hard for me to make I want to add flowers, ribbon and bling to my cards.....(smiling) 
This is a long posting so get your coffee or water and enjoy!

The wood paper I used here was from a 6X6 paper packet I've had  this 
paper longer than I can remember.....glad I'm finally using it.....hahaha

The door hinges are made using the Stampin Up mini tag punch. 



The door opens and there is a message inside. Then you open the card
and you have another message and a place to write you birthday wishes.


The door handles are melted dots made of plastic beads 
you bake in the oven.  I made these way back in 2016....wow 
where did the time go? 






 Wishing you a Happy October month! Please stay safe and healthy. Hope you find time to do some crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment