Monday, October 12, 2020

Halloween Fun

Happy Monday! Fall is finally here. I love the colors and the cooler mornings! Since my grandkids are not going trick-or-treating this year I wanted something special for them to do. I was going to make a pumpkin pinata with them but I saw this cute carnival game at countryliving.com. It's really cute and I hope they have as much fun playing with it as I did making it. 
I took a board and spray painted it green.

Using a  glue gun I attached the cups to
the board.   

The sign was made using die cuts.

I added some tricks and some treats to each cup.


Using napkins and rubber bands I covered
the cups. 

Now they will take turns punching out the
cups to find their trick or treat.

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment