Monday, April 20, 2020

Stay at Home Look

Hello, How are you doing today? Hope you are well and safe!! I was cleaning out my craft room and came across this little guy stamped on some plain white card stock. So of course I stopped cleaning  and just had to make these cards. I gave them to my daughter to share with her co-workers. Her office is all working at home.  I didn't get a card to Heather this week and I didn't make the one she sent me. It was a busy week for me with the grandkids. Hopefully I'll get to the cards this week. 

I clipped foam from a hair curler and
added embossing thread for hair. 

I printed the saying on my computer. 


This was the original card made many
years ago. The stamp belongs
to my neighbor Heather. Not sure who
the maker is but it sure is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment