Monday, April 27, 2020

Drive by birthday

Hello! I hope your enjoying your day today! My Mom had a birthday this month and since we can't get together and celebrate we decided to do a drive by birthday wish. Thanks for letting me share her birthday with you. 
These days there are so many toilet paper
sayings going around. I thought this one
was perfect for my Mom's birthday.
She thought this was so funny.
I'm glad it made her laugh!!

This is the card I gave her. 

Inside the card
My grandkids and I made these signs
to hang outside the vehicles while we
drove by. 




My mom and dad were so shocked
we were all there. It was a bittersweet
time. It was so nice to see them but
we couldn't get down and hug them.

Thank you for sharing part of your day with me! Please stay home and stay safe! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment