Thursday, November 15, 2018

It's Turkey Week

Happy Thanksgiving Week! Wishing you and your family a Blessed Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for! I want to thank all of you for sharing your time with me. I don't sell anything and I'm far from an artist but I love to craft and it's fun to share what I make here on my blog.

Here are two more 30th Birthday cards I made. I saw a video using Tim Holtz's inks to make silver paper look like  rustic metal. Of course I only had two of Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol inks but I used other products and it came out okay.
All the tools are die cuts and distressed with
ink. These were fun to make. 

Using the the inks I sprayed and dropped
ink on the paper after cutting it up in small
pieces. I then glued it to the base of the card.

I added nail braids and hinges,

Inside card

Second card

Inside second card
Enjoy your Thanksgiving. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment