Monday, November 26, 2018

Elmo Birthday


Happy Elmo Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving week. My niece turned two years old and loves Elmo. She carries him wherever she goes and loves to wear Elmo PJ's. I searched the web for Elmo cards and found this web site: www.repeatcrafterme.com and thought the card was really cute. 
The Elmo card on the right was made just as the site
instructions. I wanted to "Up It" as my neighbor
Heather would say (smiling) So I made another
card using Flocking Powder and glitter paper for the eyes.

Can you see the flocking?  Elmo's mouth on the right
is freehand using marker. I tried to do the same with
paper but just couldn't get it right, so I went with the
 half circle instead. 

Inside the card has a pop-up Happy birthday.

This is the other card I made. 
Do you have Flocking Powder? It was all the craze at one time. So of course I have several different colors still unopened....hahaha The Crafters got to have it...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment