Monday, January 29, 2018

Frozen Birthday Card

 Happy Monday! My Granddaughter turned three last week and had a Frozen themed birthday party. To be honest I haven't seen the movie "Frozen". She sings me the songs and names all the characters from the movie. It's so cute. So here is the card I made her.
Trying to decide what picture of Elsa to use was a
challenge for me. I printed this one out and added
glitter to her dress and hair. 


Using die cuts, glitter and embossing folder I
finally completed the card. 


Inside the card I put Olaf.

Tessa really likes Olaf too. I made a 3D Olaf
for Tessa to play with. She had fun with it. 

I added puffy paint to the body, googlyeyes,
liquid glass to his teeth and used a Q-tip for
his nose. He really is cute. 


Here is the cake my daughter-n-law made

Have a wonderful Week!



No comments:

Post a Comment