Monday, January 22, 2018

Christmas Thank You Cards

Happy Monday! How is everyone doing today? Did you all make a New Year's resolution(s)? I have promised myself I would craft more and do at least one craft fair this year. Lets see what happens. I made some Christmas thank you cards to send out for all the wonderful gifts we received this year. I have so much to be thankful for and blessed with all my family and friends.
I wanted something simple, Christmasy and easy. 
I  had a box of patterned cards that worked perfect
for the background. I only had to cut the white CS

for the front. Easy Breezy.


After stamping them I just sat and colored them
with my grand daughters. It was fun!

Have a super great day. Good luck with your New Year's resolution(s). God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment