Monday, August 7, 2017

Friends and Crafting

Happy August Monday! Not sure where this year has gone but it's almost the end of the year and I've done no Christmas shopping yet. Have you been to Hobby Lobby? All the Christmas stuff is out and ready to craft with.  I guess I better get busy....(smiling) My neighbor, Heather and I got together and made a few cards. It was nice to craft with her again. 
This is the first card we made. I took a picture of her
card because mine came out so messy and awful!
I felt like I was in Kindergarten again....LOL


Inside the card
Heather handed me the cut-out paper
and told me to decorate it. So I added
 the twine and flower. 

Beautiful paper don't you think? 

Inside the card. 

I love this card. The words are a
die cut. I just added the flowers and bling.
Easy Breezy. 


I left the inside blank.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment