Monday, July 31, 2017

Happy Monday! How is everyone doing today? It's the last day of July and that means the mad dash to the stores for school goers. Good luck to those of you having to hit the stores this weekend! 

My nephew turned five years old and his birthday invite was "Paw-Patrol".  I used his invite to make his card. I forgot to take a picture of the invitation. My granddaughter loves Paw-Patrol so the cartoon character  is "Chase". I am sure you were just dying to know his name....(laughing)
I cut "Chase" out along
with his dogie bone. The bone said
 "Paw-rty" on it, so I had to cut out some
 white CS and attach it to the top of the
 bone before adding the happy birthday.



For the inside of the card I used the
yellow paw prints and the "Paw-Patrol"
shield. 
Wishing you a Happy Week. May your week be filled with smiles and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment