Monday, July 3, 2017

Wedding Shower

Happy Monday and Happy 4th of July. Today I am sharing a Wedding shower I had at my house a few weeks ago. My daughter-in-laws sister is getting married and I offered to host the Wedding shower at my house since the bride and mother both live out of town. Albuquerque was a good central place for all the guests.  
I made this wreath to hang on the front door.
I saw one like it on pinterest for $75.00
and thought I would give it a try. 

I draped pearls down the tulle. 

The Wedding is rustic so I used a grapevine
wreath, added the white flowers, tulle
and pearls.  Total cost $25.00. Of course
everything was 50% off at Hobby Lobby.
Here is a view from upstairs of the table settings.

A remodel Note: Take a close look at the wood stove.
 We haven't finished the remodel.You can see the
 concrete floor. where we need to put tile.
My goal to finish is by Christmas...(smiling)


I decorated this frame with flowers and
tulle for photos.

I made napkin rings using burlap and flowers.

They made the most beautiful flower center pieces.

Dessert table.

The Cheers table-Mimosa, Citrus water and wine.

The bride to be is on the right, just in
case you got us mixed up....haha
Thanks for spending part of your day with me while I share my pictures.  Have a fun 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment