Monday, June 26, 2017

Wild One

Happy Monday! Are you enjoying your summer so far? It has been a hot one so far. Today I am sharing a card I made for my great-nephew. (makes me feel old having "Great" nephew...laughing) He turned One and his party theme was from the book "Where the Wild Things Are".  The party was so cute. She had all the guest sign his book "Where the Wild Things Are" . I loved that idea. She did a wonderful job!
My niece made the cutest invites. Of course I forgot
 to take a picture before I cut it up and used parts of it
for his card. The crown, the wild things and
the "Lets Make Mischief" saying. 

I made the step card base, added jungle trees,
leaves, used the crown for his picture
and made the "ONE" banner. 

I tried real hard to make the ship shown on the
cover of the book but it just didn't come out the
way I wanted. Where is that ship die cut when you
need it?....(laughing)
You all have a super great week. Stay cool and find time for crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment