Monday, August 8, 2016

Hero Card and Great Buys

Hello and Happy Monday to everyone!  A quilting group organized a De-Stash Sale on Saturday with great savings on all kinds of material, crafting items, tools, yarn, sewing machines etc. It was like a black Friday Sale except it was lots of fun! I've posted some pictures showing some of the items my neighbor and I purchased. On Wednesday she came over and we made these super hero cards. 
What do you think? Spider-man? The two left cards
are the ones I made. I like Heather's cards with
the wider blue boarder. Which one do you like?

We used a spiderweb embossing folder and a heart
die cut for the eyes.
Here is a picture of all the items we purchased.
 Heather's stuff is on the left and mine is on the right.
Most of our items cost .10¢-$5.00. It was a bargain!

Tim Holtz die cuts were $5.00, new ink $1.00, new
brads .10¢, SU stamps $2.00-$4.00.
 

I got a SU punch for $1.00, and new CTMH kits for.50¢.
The De-Stash Sale was like a candy store for kids who were allowed to buy as much candy as they could carry....(laughing) I know what your thinking "I just cleaned out my craft room and now I replaced it with more stuff". As all crafters know we buy with great ideas in mind in hopes to find time to play with our new toys.  Hope to see you next year at the De-Stash Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment