Monday, April 4, 2016

Heartfelt Creations

Happy Monday.  Did you have a good weekend?  Sure hope so. I am sharing a card I made using die cuts from Heartfelt Creations.  I promised myself I would use all the items I purchased from the Stamp convention this year.  Your probably thinking "how much did she buy"? I know it seems like a lot but compared to what I purchased at the 2015 convention it's not....hee hee
I stamped the flowers on white CS, cut them out using
the matching die cut and then used inks to color them. 

I added some glitter to the ends. Oops I forgot to add
the bling in the middle of the flower. 

The leafs are a Heartfelt Creations die cut. 
 Most of Heartfelt Creations stamps have the matching die cuts. So is that a good thing or a bad thing? GOOD of course!!   (laughing) Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment