Thursday, April 7, 2016

Bag and Card

Happy Thursday! How is everyone doing today?  A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited to my neighbors craft group. They had a show-n-tell and one of the ladies shared a die cut for your cards to hang outside a gift bag.  I really loved this idea because you don't have to use an envelope for the card.  I didn't want to buy the die cut so this is my version of the bag and card holder. 
I took a brown lunch bag, covered the front and
back with pattern CS and I added a ribbon handle.

This is the card hanging from the outside of the bag. 

Here is what the bag looks like without the card. 

This is a die cut from Heartfelt Creations. I used a
straight die cut to cut the slit to insert the card. 


Inside the card. 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment