Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Stocking Stuffers

Happy Thursday! Hope your having a wonderful day. My sisters and I along with our spouses do a stocking exchange instead of gifts for Christmas. Each one of us has to buy or make a small token for each person.  It's so much fun!!  Since my children are all grown adults they also have joined in on the stocking exchange.  The three items I am sharing today, ornament, chapstick and nail polish were all made by my daughter Stephanie.  I love that she likes to craft like me!!
Cinnamon star ornament. It smells so good!!!

Chapstick.

"For your Mistle-toes"
Mini OPI 
nail polish, lotion and nail file.
We out grew our stockings so my sister Renee
made these Christmas bags for each of us. Next
year she is going to embroider our names on them.
We take turns adding our items to the bags so no one
knows who gave what.  Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment